December 1, 2008

Heroes

Fact #1: I am a self-proclaimed Heroes addict.


Fact #2: My brother downloads all the new episodes of Season 3 as soon as they're released.


Fact #3: If i fail my accounts, imma blame it on kor kor.


Fact #4: I spent 10 hours watching Heroes.
though i did study for about half an hour.. *smiles tentatively*


Fact #5: The amount of time i spent watching Heroes Season 3 is considerably less than Season 2. There were 23 episodes in Season 2 and each episodes lasts for about an hour. And i watched it all in 2 days.
I have no life. You do the math.


Fact #6: SEASON 3 IS SO FREAKING ADDICTIVE!!
*squeals like a crazy fangirl*


Fact #7: I will blog about today tomorrow or more precisely, yesterday today later.
*pretends to understand what i just wrote*


Shan says: "Faster study la you! Sei heroes addict!" XD

No comments: